"The 20-year Perspective Document of Astan Quds Razavi containing the introduction, the statement, and attributes was approved in the article “27" at the meeting of the date 84/6/6 / 28 August 2005 by grand custodian of Astan Quds Razavi."
Astan Quds Razavi will have the following features over a twenty-year perspective:
In cultural-social affairs:
1. The highest scientific, cultural and propaganda center in propagation of tradition and conduct of Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Reza (A.S.) in the world.
2. Inspiring, active and effective in the cultural space of the country, the region and the Islamic world based on the teachings of the Qur'an and the tradition and conduct of the Prophet (S.A.W.) and his household (A.S.).
3. The highest position in deepening of beliefs and the meeting the religious, ethical and ideological needs of the Islamic community, especially the young generation and pilgrims of Hazrat Reza (A.S.).
4. Possessing the richest and the most active library, museum and treasure of documents and exquisites in the region and the Islamic world.
5. Possessing the most reputable scientific centers and the privileged educational and research position in the country.
6. Active in the field of advertising and information using the most efficient methods of art and modern media.
7. The country's top center in reviving, publishing and explaining the culture of endowment and donation according to the needs of society.
In the affairs of sacred premises and pilgrims services:
1. The most equipped and magnificent pilgrimage complex in the Shiite world and enjoying worship and pilgrimage spaces and desirable services.
2. Enjoying the safety, welfare, health and service facilities in accordance with acceptable criteria and the needs of pilgrims.
3. A relaxing atmosphere filled with spirituality.
4. Sensitive and adherent to observing the Islamic customs, religious and formal ceremonies and rituals of the Razavi Holy Shrine.
5. Having faithful, devotional, humble and enthusiastic servants, adorned with piety, ethics and Islamic customs derived from the style and manner of the Household of the Apostle of God (S.A.W.), which could serve as a model for the pilgrims of his holiness.
6. Having favorable position in serving the pilgrims using the modern knowledge and technology.
7. Creative and protector of cultural heritage, art and genuine Islamic and Iranian architecture.
8. Having an effective interactive relationship with pilgrimage and religious places in the Islamic world.
In the endowment affairs:
1. Full implementation of the endower’s intentions and observing the optimal and accurate consumption of the incomes of the endowments in accordance with the provisions of the endowment letters as well as safeguarding and preserving the rights of the endowments.
2. Having a leading role in promoting the status of the endowment in the national economy.
In economic affairs:
1. Financial support of Astan Quds Razavi’s cultural activities.
2. Dependent on and attached to the principles, ethics and Islamic regulations in all economic activities.
3. Entrepreneur and profitable with the highest productivity index in productive and service activities to meet financial needs of Astan Quds Razavi.
4. Committed to organizational development and promotion of quality in all economic activities.
5. Relying on a knowledge-centered economy and competitive advantages and enjoying advanced participatory technologies and attracting domestic and foreign investments.
In support and development of resource management (financial, human, etc.):
1. Dependent on reliable, dedicated, expert, efficient and systematic human resources.
2. Have effective legal and regulatory infrastructure and adherent to financial discipline.
3. Having coherent, dynamic, logical, collaborative, facilitator, entrepreneurial and innovative organizational structure.
4. Equipped with up-to-date systems and technologies, with continuous improvement of processes and organizational activities.
"The 20-year Perspective Document of Astan Quds Razavi containing the introduction, the statement, and attributes was approved in the article "27" at the meeting of the date 84/6/6 / 28 August 2005 by grand custodian of Astan Quds Razavi."