Mostafa Khaksar Qahroudi has been appointed as the vice custodian of Astan Quds Razavi. The appointment ordinance, signed by Hoj. Ahmad Marvi the chief custodian of Astan Quds Razavi, reads:
Dear Mr. Mostafa Khaksar Qahroudi
Astan Quds Razavi is manifestation of the pure Muhammadan Islam and the center of Quranic sciences and teachings by the Prophet (pbuh) and his Infallible Household. Today, at the dawn of the second phase of the Islamic Revolution, Astan Quds Razavi relies on its past achievements to make a brighter future.
Expressing our gratitude to the effective and pure-hearted services of Mr. Fatemi Amin, the former vice custodian, and thanks to your bright record of ethical values and executive experiences, I appoint you as the vice custodian of Astan Quds Razavi.
It is hoped that your appropriate planning as well as cooperation of a team of young and revolutionary forces will enable you to realize recommendations of the Leader of Islamic Revolution. Your double efforts and initiatives are expected to materialize the following:
- Rendering better services to the pilgrims and neighbors of the holy shrine of Imam Reza (AS) particularly those from the disadvantaged and poor walks of life
- Making optimal use of the cultural capacities
- Safeguarding the architectural treasury of Astan Quds Razavi
- Safeguarding the endowed properties of Astan Quds Razavi
- Revitalizing the economic organizations along with efficient cooperation with the national and provincial management teams
Mostafa Khaksar Qahroudi's resume includes such posts and executive experiences as deputy head of the Mostazafan Relief Organization of Astan Quds Razavi, managing director of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization, deputy in charge of public contributions of Imam Khomeini Relief Foundation, and chief commander of Sistan and Baluchestan Islamic Revolution Guards Corps.